Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ready, Aim, Fire!

My very first post for this blog. I have created numerous other blogs but none of them last that long. Here in this new blog I will be posting not only geek stuff but also my personal experiences. I will make my blog all-in-one. :)

But because I am a techie person so most will be geek stuff. :) Some will be about life-changing experiences, romance, drama, comedy, you name it!

So on with the show...

Yesterday, I stumbled upon delicious.com which is an online bookmarking system that can be shared with other users. Your bookmarks are online so you don't need to import/export when working with multiple browsers. I think it is pretty neat. In addition because the bookmarking system is not about creating folders but about creating tags. Simply it is a blog of bookmarks and arranged using tags!

The other site is digg.com . This one works and generates content from user contribution, let's say news, videos, blogs, your new website, etc. And after you post any of these stuff, other users can vote or digg for it. The hottest topic will featured on the home page! Pretty neat!

So much for geek stuff.


No comments: